dinsdag 1 november 2011

So much to do so little time

Sometimes you suddenly realize how transitory things are. How insignificant we are. Or maybe just how breathtaking big this world is. Global Village, they call it, they who don't know a thing about distance or depth. They don't see the emptiness of spaces or how far distance can reach. They say time heals all wounds but why is it then, that it's time that is cutting and ripping my heart apart? I'm so tired of waiting, everything seems to take ages and still I have to run as fast as I can to keep up with life. When I finally have time to rest, I'm barely breathing before I have to rush again. I'm exhausted and I run as fast as I can but it's just not enough. I am so desperate but this is what I have to do. So much to do and so little time. I want this all to be over, the rushing and the running. I just want to fast forward to the day I can stop, sit down and look around. For now it feels I'm only seeing flashes of reality and it's breaking me up.
What I really wanted to say, is how much I miss you. I know, everything will turn out right one day. It always does. We're like feathers in the wind, just floating blinded. Yet, we know we will land softly one day, even though we cannot see the ground. We are living like shadows in a cave, but I know, we will get out one day and see the sun. We'll blink and realize everything has always been the way it's supposed to be. Because it's life, and life is perfect. We are perfect. If we just remember that, we will be happy. So be happy and remember, there is someone somewhere waiting for you. All we can do is enjoy and love as much as we can while we're waiting. No matter how much pain it will bring, we will persevere. There is no difference between light or dark, there are just people that are too scared to open their eyes. It is okay to be afraid, just don't let it keep you from doing the things you really want. For if you never take chances, if you never take the leap of faith, you will never truly live.


~ ...Diede... ~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten